Watch this page for news about the George V Memorial Hall, South Street, Holcombe Rogus Wellington TA21 0PF
For information and bookings contact Nikki Orchard 07886 504615 / 01823 672845
Local Fees (within the Parish)
Hire of Equipment
|Hourly Rate||£10.00||£8.00||Tables and Chairs||£15.00|
|Day - 5 Hours||£40.00||£30.00|
|Evening - 6pm to Midnight||£50.00||£35.00|
|All Day and Evening||£120.00||£90.00||Crockery & Cutlery||£25.00|
George V Memorial Hall
Annual Report 2016We have become aware of a number of issues requiring attention:
- The heating boiler seems to be coming to the end of its life
- The front door is causing problems and needs replacing.
- Part of the roof missing on the extension and water is coming into the cavity wall.
- A report on the fire risks to the hall has highlighted some areas for improvement.
- We would also like to install a new cooker in the kitchen, this one is getting rather elderly.
- The new defibrillator is now in place and an event explaining its use was well attended
- In November a Christmas Craft afternoon for children was very popular with those who attended and we hope to do something similar this year.
- We had a very successful 80’s Disco run jointly with Webbers PTFA and I hope to organise something as popular in the coming year.
- The 200 club is fully subscribed
- We now have our own page on the Village web site and I will try to keep it updated so have a look from time to time and see what events might be happening.
- The Hall continues to be in use most evenings in the week – Short Mat Bowls, Keep Fit, Line Dancing, WI and Parish Council among the regular users plus the Toddler Group on a Monday morning.